Application for registration of only those children who attain a minimum age of 2½ years will be entertained. It is mandatory on the part of parents to submit an attested photocopy of the date of birth certificate from Municipal Corporation, one recent family photograph & two photographs of the child along with the Registration form for admission. However, the original date of birth certificate must be produced at the time of admission for verification purpose. Registration of the child does not guarantee admission.
A child should complete the age indicated below against the class on the commencement of the academic year.
|Nursery 2½ to 3½ years|
|L.K.G 3½ to 4½ years|
|U.K.G. 4½ to 5½ years|
Documents required to be submitted along with admission form:-
1. Attested copy of the Municipal birth certificate
2. Attested copy of any valid proof of place of residence
3. Two passport size coloured photographs of the child
4. One passport size photograph of the child along with parents/guardian
5. Transfer certificate of previous school for students taking admission in class I and above the
Addmission should be taken within the stipulated time.